Okay, this will be my last post for the day because quite frankly I need some time to recover from this... follow the link for the full text.
Welcome Back, Dad
Welcome Back, Dad
09/04/2008
Michael Reagan
I’ve been trying to convince my fellow conservatives that they have been wasting their time in a fruitless quest for a new Ronald Reagan to emerge and lead our party and our nation. I insisted that we’d never see his like again because he was one of a kind.
I was wrong!
Wednesday night I watched the Republican National Convention on television and there, before my very eyes, I saw my Dad reborn; only this time he's a she.
Michael Reagan
I’ve been trying to convince my fellow conservatives that they have been wasting their time in a fruitless quest for a new Ronald Reagan to emerge and lead our party and our nation. I insisted that we’d never see his like again because he was one of a kind.
I was wrong!
Wednesday night I watched the Republican National Convention on television and there, before my very eyes, I saw my Dad reborn; only this time he's a she.
1 comment:
I don't need to read the rest of the article to know what's coming. It's clear that before his very eyes...on national television...Ronald Reagan was reborn as a hermaphrodite.
Hard to believe what they'll show on TV these days!
Post a Comment